Here you can read the definition relating to the term "politically exposed persons"
A) High public office or post abroad means:
- head of state, prime minister, minister or deputy minister,
- a member of a national assembly,
- a member of a higher court that adopts decisions that are appealable only in exceptional cases,
- a member of the board of an office of an auditor, court of auditors or central bank,
- an ambassador, chargé d'affaires or senior military officer,
- a member of the administrative, executive or controlling body of a state-owned enterprise,
- the holder of an office or position equivalent to those provided for in nos. 1 to 5 in an international organization.
B) Immediate family member means:
- spouse or partner enjoying the same rights as spouse under national legislation,
- spouse or partner of a child, or
C) A close associate means physical person known to:
- be beneficial owner or a legal entity or trust in association with a person as specified above in item A or B, or
- have close business association with the person as provided for above in item A og B, or
- be the sole beneficial owner of a legal entity or trust that reality has been established to benefit a person as provided for above in item A og B.